QuickBooks is a popular choice among users of accounting software all over the world. This state-of-the-art tool is invaluable to accounting professionals and business owners to do a wide range of accounting and bookkeeping tasks at any time and from any location.
In this blog post, we’ll discuss QuickBooks desktop error 1935 in the QuickBooks installation, one of the most typical QB issues.
What Is QuickBooks Error 1935?
When a user tries to install mandatory programs while QuickBooks is in the Windows Starter mode, they may encounter the QuickBooks error code 1935. The QuickBooks error notice reads “QuickBooks Error 1935.” That’s because QuickBooks, in its current state, is incompatible with installing new software. This is a rather typical error, but it’s easily fixable by following the instructions in the following section of the article, which discusses methods for dealing with QuickBooks installation error 1935.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 1935
These are some of the reasons for QuickBooks error message 1935:
- Some security application, like an antivirus or antispyware program, is blocking the installation of QuickBooks.
- The Net Framework version currently installed on your computer is corrupted, obsolete, or otherwise inoperable.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 1935?
Method 1: Make use of the QuickBooks Diagnostics Tool.
- Once the diagnostics tool has been downloaded from the correct location, it can be set up for use.
- Do any necessary troubleshooting with the QuickBooks installation tool.
- Choose the appropriate option from the pull-down menu to apply the necessary fix.
- Following this process, you will be prompted to restart your computer’s operating system.
- Afterward, a clean installation of the QuickBooks software is necessary.
Method 2: Update the Microsoft.NET Framework.
Anybody having issues with QB error 1935 should first check for and fix any Microsoft.NET Framework issues that might be causing the problem. This Framework is commonly used in developing, deploying, and maintaining software programs’ security measures. But it will likely get corrupted or ruined for reasons we can’t predict. Whenever the 1935 error appears, it’s a good idea to check the.NET Framework in the Control Panel and fix any issues. To achieve this, open the Start menu and navigate to the Control Panel. If you follow these steps in order, you will succeed.
- A search field will be available once you click the “Run” button. In that field, please type “Control Panel.”
- An “Ok” button must be clicked.
- They can be accessed by clicking the “Programs” tab in the main menu.
- A drop-down list will appear once you select the “Programs and Features” button. Choose “Turn Windows Feature On or Off” from the menu.
- Check that the “.NET Framework 4.5” box has not already been selected. To be on the safe side, a checkmark should be included in case it isn’t already indicated.
- To proceed, please select the “Ok” option.
- Please get off the “Window Feature” page as soon as possible.
- A restart of the computer is required.
The two methods mentioned above for resolving the QuickBooks error code 1935 are the easiest. Contact a professional for technical support if you still encounter issues or cannot fix the error independently.