The latest report titled naphtha production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Naphtha.
|Process Included||Naphtha Production From The Fractional Distillation Of Crude Oil|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Naphtha production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Naphtha Production Process:
- Naphtha Production From The Fractional Distillation Of Crude Oil: This report provides a detailed price evaluation of naphtha production from the process of fractional distillation of the crude oil. The process starts with collecting distillates of petroleum and crude oil via fractional distillation, and on the basis of the temperature range, the distillates are gathered. The naphtha (forming the top distillate) temperature range exceeds up to 170 °C.
Naphtha is among the hydrocarbon blends that are extremely volatile and combustible. It has some amounts of paraffin, olefins, naphthene components and aromatics and olefins in distinct proportions. It is also known as the untreated petroleum distillate that results from crude oil or natural gas refining.
Naphtha finds primary application as a solvent and diluent as well as a raw material that is used to convert into gasoline using the process of catalytic reforming, which is driving the market growth. It has a myriad of end-user applications and is a precious petrochemical industry feedstock. It is also employed in producing ethylene and its by-products, including propylene, butylene, and butadiene. From the by-products, ethylene and propylene get used further in order to produce plastics like polyethylene and polypropylene, which have several industrial uses that further the market demand. It can also find application in the production of medical products and other commodities like shoe polish additives etc. Also, in the chemical industry, it is used for solvent cleaning.
Key Questions Answered in the Naphtha Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Naphtha market?
- What are the various processes used for Naphtha production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Naphtha?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Naphtha?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Naphtha?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Naphtha?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Naphtha production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Naphtha production?
- What is the time frame for Naphtha plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Naphtha?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Glass Production Cost – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/glass
- Natural Gas Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/natural-gas
- Cement Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/cement
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA