The latest report titled oxygen production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the oxygen.
|Process Included||Oxygen Production From Vacuum Swing Absorption process|
Oxygen Production From Recovery From the Air
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Oxygen production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Oxygen Production Process:
1. Oxygen Production From Vacuum Swing Absorption Process: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of oxygen production via Vacuum Swing Absorption. In this method, oxygen is produced using the vacuum swing adsorption process, which produces low-purity oxygen.
2. Oxygen Production From Recovery From the Air: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of oxygen production through recovery from the air. In this process, oxygen is produced using the cryogenic distillation of air. The method uses a distillation column that has appropriate conditions. The process results in the production of oxygen at high pressure and also gives out nitrogen as a byproduct.
Oxygen (O) is a nonmetallic chemical element which appears to be a colourless gas belonging to the Group 16 of the periodic table and is a member of the chalcogen group. The gas has no taste or smell and is crucial for the survival of all living organisms. It is the most abundant element on the planet.
The oxygen market is readily advancing owing to it being vital for the survival of all living organisms. Apart from that, it is used in other primary applications like melting, refining, and steel manufacturing which is boosting the market’s growth. Furthermore, the gas has other end-uses, like in the production and manufacture of glass and stone products. Also, in huge amounts, it is used to make several chemicals, such as nitric acid, hydrogen peroxide, and epoxyethane (ethylene oxide), as well as to make polyester and chloroethene, which further bolsters the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Oxygen Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Oxygen market?
- What are the various processes used for Oxygen production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Oxygen?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Oxygen?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Oxygen?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Oxygen?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Oxygen production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Oxygen production?
- What is the time frame for Oxygen plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Oxygen?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Oregano Oleoresin Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/oregano-oleoresin
- Osmium Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/oregano-oleoresin
- Oxalic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/oxalic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA