The latest report titled “Polylactic Acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Polylactic Acid.
|Product Name||Polylactic Acid|
|Process Included||Polylactic Acid Production from Melt-Phase Polymerization|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working CapitalVariable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Polylactic Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Polylactic Acid Production Process:
- Polylactic Acid Production from Melt-Phase Polymerization : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Polylactic Acid production via Melt-Phase Polymerization. Glucose or dextrose gets fermented into lactic acid during the process, which is later oligomerised and depolymerised into lactide, which is a cyclic dimer of lactic acid. At last, the lactide produced is polymerised, finally resulting in polylactic acid.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/polylactic-acid-production-from-meltphase-polymerization/requestsample
Polylactic Acid (PLA), or polylactide (PLA), is a thermoplastic biopolymer polyester obtained by lactic acid’s condensation with water loss to produce the repeating units. Another method of preparing it is by ring-opening polymerization of lactide, the cyclic dimer of the basic repeating unit. It holds the second-highest consumption volume of bioplastics worldwide and can easily be obtained from renewable feedstocks like corn, sugarcane, and tapioca. Its characteristics are similar to polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), or polystyrene (PS), along with it being biodegradable. It also has properties like low thermal expansion, high tensile strength, and high heat resistance when annealed.
Polylactic acid’s global demand is rising due to its use in textile, agriculture, transport, and packaging. Compared to conventional plastics, plastics are witnessing growth as the low carbon emission-producing polylactic acid is more preferred among consumers. Furthermore, the increasing demand for flexible packaging as demand for snacks, packaged food, ready-to-eat meal, etc., is on the rise and is propelling the industry forward. The acid is also employed for manufacturing components used in the automotive sector, in the interior parts and hood under components. It reduces the carbon footprint due to its high bio content while offering properties such as impact resistance, dimensional stability, colourability, UV resistance, and high gloss. In the Textile sector, polylactic acid offers smooth and pleasant fabrics as PLA provides excellent moisture, breathability, durability, and durability, furthering the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Polylactic Acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Polylactic Acid market?
- What are the various processes used for Polylactic Acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Polylactic Acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Polylactic Acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Polylactic Acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Polylactic Acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Polylactic Acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Polylactic Acid production?
- What is the time frame for Polylactic Acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Polylactic Acid?
Browse More Reports:
- Titanium Butoxide Production Cost – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/titanium-butoxide
- Oxalic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/oxalic-acid
- Methylenesuccinic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/methylenesuccinic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA