Find the best gaming keyboard thanks to our 2023 selection!
Those used to playing on PCs know very well how useful a gaming keyboard, mechanical or membrane, is for their performance.
These, in fact, allow you to type much faster and get to the commands in a more comfortable way.
Furthermore, they help prevent any pain in the hands as they are almost always ergonomic.
To choose the right one, just follow our list of the 10 best gaming keyboards of 2023.
Let’s see them together!
The best gaming keyboards
1. Razer Blackwidow V3 QUARTZ (G) – Best Overall
Activation system: mechanical
Enjoy playing with this excellent device! In fact, the Razer Blackwidow V3 QUARTZ (G) is the best gaming keyboard of 2023. The Blackwidow keys are very precise and responsive, so your commands will be executed immediately. Also, you won’t have ghosting issues for pressing 2 or more keys together. This will help you a lot when playing competitive games on your PC, because it allows you to react quickly to various actions.
You can easily adjust the position of the gaming keyboard in just a few steps, as the rear feet allow you to choose between 3 different tilt angles. The aluminum frame is durable and stable, so it doesn’t shake or move too much, even if you press the keys very hard. All in all it is an ergonomic product that you can use for several hours without getting tired.
According to expert opinions, Blackwidow software allows you to customize your gaming keyboard to your liking. With it, you can select a game mode and even choose RGB colors or lighting effects.
The design makes it smaller than other QWERTY gaming keyboards, so it takes up less desktop space and allows you to move the mouse more freely. It’s also easy to carry around, as you can detach the USB-C cable to avoid annoying tangles during transport.
- The Blackwidow keys of this gaming keyboard ensure fast and precise responses
- No ghosting issues due to pressing multiple keys at the same time
- You can choose from 3 tilt angles to play comfortably
- The aluminum frame gives the keyboard stability so it doesn’t move during use
- The Blackwidow application will help you customize different aspects of your keyboard
- You can customize the RGB lights and also save 3 configuration profiles
- The TKL design is smaller and offers better mobility for your mouse
- You can detach the USB-C cable to make the gaming keyboard more portable
- The mechanical keys of this PC keyboard are noisy according to the opinions of some users
2. Logitech G PRO – Unsurpassed Reliability
Activation system: mechanical
The Logitech G PRO model is rated among several expert reviews as the best gaming keyboard of 2023 in terms of reliability. Not surprisingly, it is one of the favorite models for eSports on the PC. Its GX Blue mechanical keys produce a click-like sound and offer clear feedback when used. Thus, you will be safer when typing by avoiding typos or typos in chat.
You can place this gaming keyboard in 3 different angles to make it more comfortable to use for long gaming sessions. Plus, its rubber feet keep it from moving, even if you’re hitting the keys really hard to win a big game.
The reviews of users who have already used it have appreciated the Logitech G HUB application, with which it is possible to customize up to 12 different shortcuts on the keys from F1 to F12. This will help you enter complex commands with a key press.
The LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting system also allows you to adjust the lighting and lighting effects of the gaming keyboard to make it even more aesthetically pleasing. Just save the model you like best so you don’t lose it every time you turn off your PC.
It’s easy and convenient to carry wherever you need, thanks to the compact TKL design. Best of all, it’s small and takes up little space on your desktop, so you can move your mouse around freely. On top of that, you can detach the micro USB cable so it’s out of the way when travelling.
- The keyboard’s GX Blue mechanical keys are very precise and difficult to operate by mistake
- Each key makes a click-like sound to let you know it’s actually pressed
- You can change the position of the keyboard by adjusting it to 3 different angles
- Up to 12 different commands can be programmed so as not to type them manually
- The rubber feet keep the gaming keyboard stable, even if you type hard
- It has a small and compact design that allows you to move the mouse freely
- The micro USB cable can be detached to make transportation even easier
- Some keys are a little harder to press than usual
- The keyboard’s RGB light is eye-catching, but it doesn’t illuminate the letters very well
3. Logitech G413 – Best value for money
Activation system: mechanical
Are you looking for the best gaming keyboard in terms of value for money? Then you should consider the Logitech G413, one of the most affordable of 2023. The Romer-G mechanical switches are very responsive and offer shorter response times, improving your speed while playing PC games. Plus, they’re quiet, so noise won’t disturb you at all.
Among its best features is the Logitech Gaming software that allows you to customize the keyboard however you want. You’ll be able to configure the function of the F1-F12 keys, program macros, choose buttons that control multimedia functions such as volume, and more.
If you want to decrease latency, simply connect a USB cable to the USB Passthrough port. This will increase the transmission speed for better reaction times. The keyboard also features a Rollover function, which works with 26 keys to avoid ghosting. This way you can press several buttons at the same time without the commands canceling each other out.
You will be able to use the gaming keyboard every day for years, thanks to its sturdy 5052 aluminum alloy frame. It has also received excellent reviews from users, as it is highly resistant to knocks, bumps and shocks, and does not rust easily.
As if that weren’t enough, the keys are illuminated by a practical RGB red light that allows you to see them clearly at night without being disturbed by the brightness, making them look even more beautiful and futuristic!
- The Romer-G keyboard switches respond instantly to keystrokes
- You can customize macros, keys with specific functions, and more
- Logitech Gaming software helps configure the function of each button on the keyboard
- It has a high-speed USB passthrough port to improve response times
- 26 of the keys don’t suffer from ghosting, so you can press them all at once
- It has QWERTY layout for typing and working comfortably in our country
- Its aluminum alloy frame is resistant to any damage, bump, shock and rust
- RGB backlit red keys for increased visibility at night
- It is not possible to change the color of the lighting
- The gaming keyboard cable is not compatible with USB 3.0 ports
4. Logitech G213 Prodigy – Great endurance
Activation system: membrane
You won’t have to worry about daily accidents and spills if you have the Logitech G213 Prodigy, one of the best gaming keyboards of 2023. It has a special membrane that protects it from dirt and crumbs, so it will withstand several years of use. It’s also able to defend itself against splashes and liquids, so you can put a drink on your desk with peace of mind.
The Mech-Dome membrane keys of this gaming keyboard offer excellent feedback. You will clearly hear when you pressed them, avoiding false keystrokes and other errors that can hinder you during work or play. They are easy to press, avoiding fatigue and allowing you to stay at the PC for a long time.
You will have the possibility to set the commands you need on the F1 to F12 keys. On the other hand, the Gaming Matrix Anti-Ghosting technology allows you to press several buttons together without the commands canceling each other.
You can even customize the keyboard’s RGB lighting however you like, thanks to Logi G LIGHTSYNC technology. This allows you to adjust the colors and make the lighting respond to your actions in the game. You’ll also find several media keys that let you control volume, change songs, and more without interrupting your activities.
Forget about wrist fatigue and pain, because the Logitech G213 Prodigy gaming keyboard has a palm rest that allows you to use it for hours without getting tired! Not surprisingly, it is one of the most popular among reviews and expert opinions.
- It has a membrane that is resistant to spills, dust, debris and more, including splashes
- Mech-Dome membrane keys provide excellent feedback when pressed
- Soft buttons that prevent fatigue when working for a long time
- You can configure the F1-F12 keys to execute specific commands at your convenience
- The keys don’t suffer from ghosting, so you can press several at the same time
- The gaming keyboard features multimedia keys to adjust volume and more
- Logi G LIGHTSYNC will let you customize your RGB lights the way you want
- The design is not new
5. KLIM Chroma Wireless – Best budget gaming keyboard
Activation system: membrane
If you are looking for the best gaming keyboard for your PC, the KLIM Chroma Wireless will meet all your expectations. The membrane keys are soft and pleasant to the touch, making it easy to type for long periods of time. Plus, the response is smooth, so you can be sure the button is pressed correctly.
You can use the gaming keyboard on all kinds of devices other than PCs, such as Xbox and PS4. This is great because it avoids having to use the console controllers to enter data. The QWERTY layout will also make typing much easier, while the multimedia keys allow you to control the volume or scroll through songs without interruption.
The wireless design, on the other hand, allows you to use it comfortably on your desk or on your lap, depending on your preference. Just plug the USB receiver into your PC and flip the switch. In addition, the internal battery will last for many hours if you turn off the RGB light, so you don’t have to worry about the keyboard stopping working in the middle of a game.
One of its best features, though, is that the keys are backlit with multicolor RGB lights. If you are not used to this type of lighting, you can easily adjust the intensity of the brightness and choose between 3 modes of use.
Not surprisingly, the gaming keyboard has received excellent reviews from users and experts from specialized sites. On the other hand, it is made of ABS material, a very resistant element which will protect it from bumps, splashes and all kinds of knocks and falls.
- The membrane keys feel pleasant to the touch and offer good feedback to avoid errors
- It has multimedia keys to adjust the volume of what you hear or skip songs
- It is a gaming keyboard that is compatible with Xbox, PS4 and other non-PC devices
- Being wireless, you can use it wherever you want without worrying about cables
- The internal battery lasts for many hours and takes only 4 hours to recharge
- The gaming keyboard is backlit so you can see it at night
- Made of ABS, it tolerates knocks, bumps and all kinds of accidental damage from falls
- It is ranked as the cheapest gaming keyboard on the market in 2023
- Some key combinations don’t work properly according to users’ opinions